2010 Sunshine Series

jon55sey

Likes Dirt
Just bumping this thread up top.

Round 1 still a goer next month at Brookefeild? Haven't heard much info..

Harry14

Likes Dirt
cant wait it's going to be my first year so i hope it is a corker and i hope to see you guys out their
more info on the brookfield race would be appreciated
cheers harry

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
cant wait it's going to be my first year so i hope it is a corker and i hope to see you guys out their
more info on the brookfield race would be appreciated
cheers harry
Yeah same, hope the rain soon pisses off. Are there any videos from Brooky? Have had a search.... didn't really get anything of use.

Indestructible

Likes Dirt
Here is a vid of Brooky, I cant wait for the season either, hopefully rain eases up for the start of the season.

[video=youtube;l4RvV7KEPws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4RvV7KEPws[/video]

kynan77

Likes Bikes
Hope the townsville one goes ahead again, that track was so fun (apart from the pedal section in the middle!) but they say they might even have a compete down hill run on the other side of the road, with no pedal section to be seen anywhere. i got plane tickets this year, $160 return, i will be keeping my eyes out for cheap tickets next year, and would post them if i find them again. any way can't wait for a ripper of a new season.:D
What date is Townsville? I might go this year

tumble

Likes Dirt
any links yet to register for the first round or do we just turn up on the day
Give it a bit longer yet mate. It's still 5 weeks until round 1, online entries normally open 3-4 weeks prior. It may be slightly different this year though since it's not run by Two Wheel Promotions. I'm sure Isaac will let every bastard know in due time.

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
any links yet to register for the first round or do we just turn up on the day
Registration will be via MTBA Register now, I'll post links in new thread when the time is right. Don't worry, there's no cap on numbers so you won't miss out. We may allow entries on the day, still deciding; but as always it's best to register online prior.

....I'm sure Isaac will let every bastard know in due time.
And their dog...P

Isaac, any truth in the rumour that round 1 is now at Beerys?
I cannot officially confirm or deny this, but can say that it's 78.5% truth. Although this is not 100% certain, unreliable un-named sources on a certain social netwoking site have echoed this factoid.

Last edited: