2011-12 Dartmoor Wish: COMPLETE PICS LADS!

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
weight it? why?

just sit back and touch your self and think nasty while looking at it... weight, that's irrelevant here.

or you could just ride it, then sit back and touch your self and think nasty while looking at it.

either way, gunna need some tissues here....

its dusty here, you pervert

s

Last edited:

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
^ yes i agree to lots will be getting round, would love one exactly as this looks in a short travel, though for a FR bike would have expected 180mm or so? is this the reason why its a do it all bike?

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
^ yes i agree to lots will be getting round, would love one exactly as this looks in a short travel, though for a FR bike would have expected 180mm or so? is this the reason why its a do it all bike?
160mm aggressive do-it-all/ park bike which can take a 140mm-180mm fork, competes against the likes of the reign X/ bottlerocket/ my old 4play's/ brodie gigolo etc.

If I had the geo numbers I'll drop them but I don't, that and there are changes being made as per the other thread about the bike, next prototype is abit taller and longer + few others changes. The BB height and HA are spot on though! CS length is good too!

I've got a set of hammerschmidts/ tech v2s and will get an uppy/downy seat post for the next one.

edit: At a punt at the weight id say 14.8kg ish.

re-edit: Jay, it wont be much higher, just to help with more shock clearance for different models and a slightly longer top tube (its very tiny! ) to accommodate a larger range of riders.

Last edited:

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
no no no, low stand over, this means more fun with trail jumps etc, lots easier to throw around and jump with a low stand over and low seat.

really want to build a short travel throw bike. something super nimble like a scalpel, with just enough travel to take the harshness of bad landings in big hits.

and if it looked anything like this does, ill sell my left kidney

edit: are they planning on only building one frame size for now?

Last edited:

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
no no no, low stand over, this means more fun with trail jumps etc, lots easier to throw around and jump with a low stand over and low seat.

really want to build a short travel throw bike. something super nimble like a scalpel, with just enough travel to take the harshness of bad landings in big hits.

and if it looked anything like this does, ill sell my left kidney

edit: are they planning on only building one frame size for now?
It's insanely low at the moment, jay, they wont get too high. :p

At the moment it's going to be only the one size. This one is tiny, anyone over 6ft makes it look like its a big 24".

Jimmy has a bikecheck video with some riding coming shortly.

NASHWORTH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
no no no, low stand over
The standover height is pretty much the same as my friends 24" Suburban, and the TT is unbelievably short. Without running a very long seat post is makes it hard to grip the seat with your knees. Being 6'2 it feels like a 24", like Rick said haha.

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
The standover height is pretty much the same as my friends 24" Suburban, and the TT is unbelievably short. Without running a very long seat post is makes it hard to grip the seat with your knees. Being 6'2 it feels like a 24", like Rick said haha.
What on earth are you doing gripping the seat with your knees?