DH 2011 Demo 8 ll - new riding pictures with vivid air

andrepalmer

Likes Dirt
This will be my ride for 2011 season. I will only change the wheels into yellow deemax ultimate and run tubeless tires, I will also run the vivid air on it. The rest I must run as it is due to sponsorships.

I haven't ridden it yet, the shop still needs it for display the past 2 week. It's coming back next week and I can't wait to ride it....

Attachments

Last edited:

parker93

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That is one hot bike you got there! Wheels look nice as they are though, silver or yellow deemax? A Vivid air would set it off to.

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You have honestly had one of the best collections of Specialized bikes I have ever seen, and another one to add to the list. :p

Love the look of the demo's and from what I have heard they are going to ride as well as they look. Deemax's should look a treat and be interesting to see your take on the vivid air. Have they been released or are they are a product for 2011?

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Anyone notice the transition when they first came out people hated the paintjob now everyone loves it?
Will look insane dude, deemax's look mad on there

andrepalmer

Likes Dirt
You have honestly had one of the best collections of Specialized bikes I have ever seen, and another one to add to the list. :p

Love the look of the demo's and from what I have heard they are going to ride as well as they look. Deemax's should look a treat and be interesting to see your take on the vivid air. Have they been released or are they are a product for 2011?
Cheers mate... I was told that the vivid air should be available for the market around end of November or mid December.... I'm really curious how it rides, should be good I think

sam705

Likes Dirt
The red stands out alot more in real life compared to your photoshopped picture!
Looks great mate, your bikes asre always a pleasure to look at!

Red.

Likes Dirt
Thats so sick dude.:)
I really think siver would look better but, but the yellow does look fair sick "makes it stand out from the rest".

andrepalmer

Likes Dirt
The red stands out alot more in real life compared to your photoshopped picture!
Looks great mate, your bikes asre always a pleasure to look at!
Thats so sick dude.:)
I really think siver would look better but, but the yellow does look fair sick "makes it stand out from the rest".
The complete bike version has a fluro red almost like pinkies color while frame only is actually red, I noticed it when both of them arrived. The fluro yellow and black like monster team is actually look sick in real life. I have to go with this one as this is the team color.

@red, tried it with silver in photoshop and it looked okay. I do agree with you the yellow makes it a bit different and more stands out.

Cheers guys...

t-robb

Likes Bikes
wow!! that is so good! the deemax's look awesome on there, suits it so well! hope you have fun with it mate, i'm sure you will

cluster

Likes Dirt
that thing looks wicked mate, didn't like the paintjob on the 2011s when i first saw them but it's certainly grown on me... lots:eek: new chain too eh?

andrepalmer

Likes Dirt
that thing looks wicked mate, didn't like the paintjob on the 2011s when i first saw them but it's certainly grown on me... lots:eek: new chain too eh?
Oh yeah, I forgot about that... KMC gold Ti chain.. always run them and never once snapped on me. This is the 3rd year I'm running them. Cheers mate

driftking

Wheel size expert
deemax wheels set that off so well with the orange/white frame.
beautiful bike mate.
I hated these bikes when I first saw Sam's one in the black but now they have their paint job and I'v seen them more they have grown on me for sure.