2011 Morewood Makulu with Anniversary BOS Rares

metalhead39

Likes Bikes
looks like an awsome bike but would have thought they would have used the better raceface diablous cranks as apposed to the atlas dh cranks. I have a set and there great but this bike looks like a "money is no issue" sort of build.

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks like an awsome bike but would have thought they would have used the better raceface diablous cranks as apposed to the atlas dh cranks. I have a set and there great but this bike looks like a "money is no issue" sort of build.
diablous aren't neccesarily 'better'. the atlas ones are just lighter... maybe not as extreme strength but easily enough.

wicked bike

VTSS350

Likes Bikes and Dirt
diablous aren't neccesarily 'better'. the atlas ones are just lighter... maybe not as extreme strength but easily enough.

wicked bike
Yeah I would have to agree.

Diablous are great cranks but they also double as a boat anchor!

The atlas cranks are lighter and are perfect for racing!

Rider15

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Which is probably why they have gone with the lighter cranks as they have the money to replace them when it breaks.

mitch_46

Likes Dirt
personally i really don't like it, looks like a izimu front triangle and a makulu rear. i think the 09/010 makulu looks way better.