VIC 2011 Scott Gambler 20 (medium) Sold Sold Sold - Please remove.

Wednesday

Likes Dirt
Item: 2011 Scott Gambler 20 (medium).

Item Condition: Good for its age with usual DH shuttle rash/scars but always treated with love.

Reason for selling: New baby = no time to ride DH. Pushing the wrong end of 30 so time to say goodnight to DH now . . .

Price and price conditions: $1000 solid and prefer local sale. No swaps, not interested in interstate sales unless you take care of it ALL from A-Z as i've been f*cked around too many times and I have a wife who takes care of that for me.

Extra Info: Bike is pretty much as she rolled out of the factory bar the usual servicing replacements over time, just upgraded/replaced components when they have worn out. Bike was given the complete service prior to this summer season by Derreck at DM Cycles, new cables, chain, brake pads, fluids and new Minions. The BB and bushes were replaced around 12 months ago along with fork/shock rebuild. The bad: hubs will probably need doing towards the end of the year, has obvious shuttle marks and tiny knick in the left upper stanchion that is hardly noticeable and does not affect performance (as pictured last) and the grips are flogged.
At the end of the day it's been a great bike for me and as you can see by the pictures its in good condition for its age. I've spent a small fortune on it in terms of its maintenance over time and I would simply keep it if I thought there would be time ride in the future.
Basic Specs: 7.5", 8.2" or 9.5" adjustable rear travel along with adjustable head angle, Boxxer RC, Vanilla RC, Elixer 5s, X9 shifter to XO RD, Hussefelt cranks, Funn Fattys, F/R Minions, Alex rims/hubs, Prologo saddle, Scott branded bars/post and Ruffian grips. Yes its a Scott so it weights a shitload 19.0kg or so but at least you're not riding a Glory or a Demo.
Drop me a line 0419 550 324 or PM me. Send me your email if you want larger pictures sent through.
Thanks for looking.

Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited: