2011 Trek Session 88

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Basically the same rubber stoppers you find on stanchions but attached directly to the frame, bit smaller too though.

t-robb

Likes Bikes
i would rather have the 2010 model. they need to have a couple of other colour schemes because it looks pretty boring, other than that, this is on pretty mint bike

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Just stumbled across this one though, the Session 8 for 2011. Paint looks shaweeeet in my opinion, looks like the Boxxer's aren't the standard red either? Last years Session 8 used an 8.75x2.75" shock, and now this one uses a "freeride tuned" w/rebound; 8.5x2.5", smaller again. No frame bumpers either for this one. Looks the goods, but looks like it'd suit a 180mm fork (2011 180 Vanilla :D ) more. Anywho, here you go, link will give bigger pics.

http://www.primera-sports.com/Template.aspx?prodID=7909

mutters21

Likes Bikes
i would rather have the 2010 model. they need to have a couple of other colour schemes because it looks pretty boring, other than that, this is on pretty mint bike
I'll sell you my 2010 just so I can purchase myself one of these <3

Mr_hANky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The frame only is has the trek world racing collies like the 2010 session 88. And it's so so cheap now that trek got rid of the middle man. And I mean cheap.