2011 world champs Champéry - Switzerland

Riedy

Likes Dirt
I've given up on trying to get sbs to work refreshed it more than 20+ times and still nothing. Looks like ill just have to watch live timing

Part 1 = Troy destroying the competition = complete
Part 2 = Sam dominating

needaride

Likes Dirt
My SBS coverage is still not working, would the best bet to be just keep refreshing? Or what are the other tricks people have used to get it working? haha
I refreshed and then just left it to soft itself out for a while???

Claire Buchar just smashed it!

nskz

Likes Dirt
My SBS coverage is still not working, would the best bet to be just keep refreshing? Or what are the other tricks people have used to get it working? haha
I clicked 'video player' which is on the video screen, this opens the player in a separate window. Then I clicked the stop/play button a few times and it finally buffered.

driftking

Wheel size expert
DiD Troy run flats? His usually clipped in isn't he.
I probably say peaty will deffinate be clipped in

Last edited:

emcgough

Likes Dirt
I was trying for ages on my mac, had no response whatsoever. Didn't even come up with any stop/play buttons that I could hit. Chucked on the PC with firefox and it's been running smooth for the last 20 mins. Did the mens just start a few mins ago? Wanting to know if I'm live or delayed.

cluster

Likes Dirt
I was trying for ages on my mac, had no response whatsoever. Didn't even come up with any stop/play buttons that I could hit. Chucked on the PC with firefox and it's been running smooth for the last 20 mins. Did the mens just start a few mins ago? Wanting to know if I'm live or delayed.
yeah mate just the first 2 blokes coming down now.

needaride

Likes Dirt
Yeah mens are like 3-4 riders into the list..

driftking

Wheel size expert
Fairclough has never run clips, ever.

Ragot smoked them in the womens.
Fairclough never runs clips...
Judging by the weather EVERYONE will be running flats - you'd be crazy not to.
I realized what I wrote after I posted it. Came back to correct it and already found you guys replied haha.too quick. I'm going to fix it up anyway.
It is worlds I'd expect some nut case guys to be running clips.

Last edited: