Cassette: Sram 10 speed 11-36
Rims: Fulcrum Red Power XL
Hubs: Fulcrum 15mm QR Front and 142x12mm rear
Spokes: Fulcrum - Wheelset brand new, never used
Tyres: Schwalbe Rocket Ron 2.25 rear, Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.25 front - brand new
Seatpost: Commencal VIP 31.6mm
Saddle: New SDG Circuit
Colour: Cyan Blue

Forks, Wheelset, tyres never used as I upgraded these parts and have refitted to sell. I have only had the bike for 8 months, ridden on average once a week, looks pretty close to new. The bike rides amazingly, only selling to try out a 650b bike.
Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited:

wardy

Likes Dirt
Thanks for your "help" dude. I have done my research, and yes, you can buy this bike for a touch under $2900 delivered IF you are lucky enough to escape customs slogging you $300 dollars duty on top. A mate of mine purchased the VERY LAST MEDIUM ON CHAIN REACTION bringing it to $3200 total and a 3 week wait.

A few things to consider then are
1: If you want one of these in medium you have to get the new model.
2: The new model is $3866 on chain plus $200 freight ($4066) plus possible extra duty on top, plus god knows when you'll actually get the bike.
3: The new model has cheapo Jalco rims on commencal hubs, mine has far superior Brand new Fulcrums.
4: My bike is immaculate, very close to new condition.

So considering all this research I reckon $3200 is quite reasonable for someone who might actually be interested in my Medium AM2.

troubledutchy

Likes Bikes
sorry (kind of)

not sure about beat down "again", but yeah that was fair. If you come down to a "reasonable" price, might actually consider buying it from you, they are a sweet bike.

Shredden

Knows his goats
I want this so much. The buyer will not be disappointed, the rides I have had on these have been mind blowing.

If its still here in a month, MINE MINE MINE.

wardy

Likes Dirt
Still up for grabs. This is a rare find in this condition. Also, the equivalent 2013 model is not being bought into Australia, only the models below and above. So if you are looking into purchasing one of these this is a good opportunity!

Jervis

Likes Dirt
If you cannot find a buyer for the complete bike I would gladly buy the frame and shock right away. Please let me know if you're interested: 0488008095

Thanks.

static_X3

Likes Dirt
How tall are you?

What 650b bike are you looking at? I find it odd that you want to sell this bike for that reason when it's only 1 year old. If it rides amazingly, why do you want to sell it and risk the 650b not riding as well? Genuine question.

Cheers

wardy

Likes Dirt
I'm 178cm tall. I'm getting a Norco Sight 650b. I had a ride of a Norco Shinobi 29er and, not being a 29er fan at all was amazed at how confidence inspiring and surprisingly nimble the bike felt. Based on this, and all I have read, the Sight 650 sounds like what the Meta AM is on steroids! From what I gather, there is very little comprimise in geometry when using a 650 wheel, especially with a brand like Norco as they tune geometry for each frame size. Trust me, it took a great deal of indecision before making up my mind, especially considering just how good the Meta is - if Commencal did a Meta AM 650 I would be on one hands down! Hope this answers your question!