2012 Demo TLD updated picture

andrepalmer

Likes Dirt
IMG-20120323-00011.jpg

Just moved most of my parts from the old demo. New parts are, Fox 40 Kashima as I'm no longer with sram indonesia, Romin saddle, Mavic silver Deemax, Deity magnesium pedal and Specialized grips. The rest are old parts, Renthal fatbar 38 rise and 780 wide, Avid XO brakes, XO shifter and RD, Point1 stem with Ti bolts, Sram decendant crank 165mm, Gamut guide with Renthal chainring and KMC gold ti chain, Sram PG990 cog and Specialized butcher tires sam hill edition. Weight is around 17.86kg my old demo was 16.36kg with the vivid air, deemax ultimate and boxxer world cup. Not really bothered with the weight anymore, happy where it is now.
I really love the way it rides... CCDB is just awesome on this new frame. Cheers

Last edited:

andrepalmer

Likes Dirt
Nice bike I heard there are only 6 in au and 250 in the world
I got it from specialized, they sent us 5 pairs only during the asia pacific event in November. So far we're they only one running them over here. Might need to ask your lbs if they can order it for you. I know it's not for team only...

SpecialFx

Likes Dirt
Hallo om Andre.... the bike looks wicked!!! post some of the action photo please... :very_drunk:
and what happened with the chain ring bolt? :p

andrepalmer

Likes Dirt
Hallo om Andre.... the bike looks wicked!!! post some of the action photo please... :very_drunk:
and what happened with the chain ring bolt? :p
Thanks om, the chainring bolts snapped at the roots section halfway down.... bummer hahaha.... action pictures will be up soon. Cheers

andrepalmer

Likes Dirt
looks sick mate, where did you pick up those specialized tyres? I'm keen to get my hands on some.
I got it from specialized, they sent us 5 pairs only during the asia pacific event in November. So far we're they only one running them over here. Might need to ask your lbs if they can order it for you. I know it's not for team only... (sorry replied to the wrong person before)

andrepalmer

Likes Dirt
TLD Demo latest look web.jpg

Just an update of my demo... finally the custom painted deemax is done. Also got the XO crank on it now. Thinking about swapping the fork to black but can't be bothered for now. Cheers