2012 Forrest 6 Hour - Entries now open

normdouglas

Likes Dirt
Here we go again.

Entries opened this morning at 9am.

We have a brand new major partner in Bicycle Superstore.

Entries are capped at 400 riders, same awesome course (including the solo loop), same great venue, same amazing prizes... same fantastic little club.

ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED ON THE DAY - NO EXCEPTIONS

Get on board now > www.forrest6hour.com.au
Screen shot 2012-02-28 at 10.33.54 AM.jpg

Last edited:

jathanas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
In!

Let me be the first to say: "I'm in with a grin!" :)

See you there boys and girls. Norm, I expect you'll do what you can to keep the rain away, and please ensure we wont have to ride too much of the Grass Trees section...

Thanks in advance, Jim

EDIT: Checked out the team course, my prayers have been answered!

Last edited:

normdouglas

Likes Dirt
Let me be the first to say: "I'm in with a grin!" :)

See you there boys and girls. Norm, I expect you'll do what you can to keep the rain away, and please ensure we wont have to ride too much of the Grass Trees section...

Thanks in advance, Jim
Well, we've brought the event forward by another 4 weeks, so hopefully that will assist with the weather.
But Forrest is Forrest.

The course will be the same as last year, we got some really good feedback from it last year so we'll stick with that.

Stevob

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm in...

Woo-Hoo!!!

Jim, if I'm not mistaken (Norm please confirm this) the teams had to ride the same small section of Grass Tree that the solo riders had to do last year. A little suckish, but not too bad. The course maps say otherwise, like they did last year. There was no marshall at the turn-off to separate the two disciplines.

normdouglas

Likes Dirt
I'm in...

Woo-Hoo!!!

Jim, if I'm not mistaken (Norm please confirm this) the teams had to ride the same small section of Grass Tree that the solo riders had to do last year. A little suckish, but not too bad. The course maps say otherwise, like they did last year. There was no marshall at the turn-off to separate the two disciplines.
Yes that was a mistake. There will be a marshall there this year... promise!

pretendingtoride

Likes Bikes
I can't make my mind up to do this solo or to get some friends together and join as a team! I'm crap in comparison to my friends who ride, so wouldnt want to bring them down to my 'level' if we did it as a team!

Definately going to enter in one form or another!

Benizmo

Likes Dirt
Entered solo this year, missed it due to illness last year so looking forward to it!

Solo 1/3 sold out in the first day, good to see

pretendingtoride

Likes Bikes
Have decided to bite the bullet and sign up for the solo 6hr...

Will be my first 6hr, but hopefully with some heavier training I'll hit my target!

bunchie34

Likes Dirt
It's all sorted, one guy entered five teams but used the same name each time.

All fixed now and all five teams entered

Day two, 91 entries and major sponsor in place.

Roland
Brilliant! The more the merrier!

After missing out following my.....little crash......last year at the 3 hour, I am SO looking forward to a return to the Forrest 6 Hour! My favourite race in the calendar!

Freakie

Squid
I'm in for my first 6hr enduro since switching from triathlon, such fantastic value!! Just hope I can stay upright!

ditchart

Likes Bikes
Roland,
just an enquiry about the catergories. Last year we did it in teams of three(males). There doesn't appear to be the same catergory this year. As longer as there is not gender testing on site, we are happy to dress one of us in a pink tutu to fit in with the available catergories.