2012 Forrest 6Hour Championships - Saturday May 5

uhuforrest

Likes Dirt
G'Day All,

Just a quick reminder that planning is under way for our annual 6Hour.

New day, new date

SATURDAY MAY 5, 2012

Split laps again for solo / team riders
Trophies for every category
Over $5,000 total prizemoney, including $1,000 each for male and female solo winners

Entries will open FEBRUARY 29

Regards

Roland

Last edited:

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Just wondering is there any more info on this event, course details, start time, start/finish location.....may'be a website?? Rode the odyssey for the first time on the weekend and would love to get back and ride those trails again!

I asked the wife if we could move to Forrest......Answer - Ummmmmmm, no (censored version).

uhuforrest

Likes Dirt
Just wondering is there any more info on this event, course details, start time, start/finish location.....may'be a website?? Rode the odyssey for the first time on the weekend and would love to get back and ride those trails again!

I asked the wife if we could move to Forrest......Answer - Ummmmmmm, no (censored version).
Except for the change of date, information from last year is the same.

As usual, riders who entered last year will receive an E-Mail in the next couple of weeks and will have the opportunity to pre-enter the event before it is opened to the public.

We are just confirming that entry fees remain the same as last year, as does prize-money, and the split solo/team course.

We have agreed to supply trophies to all category winners. In categories with large entrant numbers, there will be trophies for 1st, 2nd, 3rd.

Stay tuned to the website for updates in the next few weeks

Regards

Roland

btothec

Likes Dirt
Hey Roland I thought we were going to call it the 2012 Forrest 6 hr Championship of the universe. What happened to that? :)

Knut

Troll hunter
Hey Roland I thought we were going to call it the 2012 Forrest 6 hr Championship of the universe. What happened to that? :)
MTBV (Mountain Bike Venus) had already used that name. Not sure of there has been a Gallactic Champs.

Stevob

Likes Bikes and Dirt
...The paper ran a "local resident complaint", (since removed from the website), about mountain bikers causing erosion to a local horse riding trail...
Now that's rich. One of our local mtb trails had one horse ride it when it was damp and 2 years later, the footprints remain.

jathanas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
At Smiths Gully the horse riders actively undo trail repairs to keep cyclists off the trail. You wonder sometimes.