2012 NS Metropolis 2 frame

Hi people,
I've bought a new frame for my dirt jumper, and I have a few parts left over from the bike (front wheel, frame, bars, bb an crankset) and I was wondering if a frame like that would be fine for trials if I buy the rest of the parts I need to make a trials bike?

Last edited:
lewist53 go play in traffic, you are an idiot.
OP, riding trials on that frame will be fine. Obviously certain movements will be harder than if you had a more trials specific frame/bike, but for learning all you're basics it's as good a bike/frame as any!

One thing though, IMO dont waste you're money buying trials specific parts for that frame as it will never be a trials bike. You are better off saving you're money, practising the basics then, and buying a trials specific bike when you feel the time is rright.
Anyway hope that helps in some way, just my 2c.

That frame would be good for learning the basics of street trials, if you make the gearing abit easy, don't go out buying trials specific parts because you may not like trials and if you really get into it you will go and get a trials specific frame then buy trials specific parts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free