2012 Shimano Deore XT Groupset available @ My Mountain

Mad4singletrack

My Mountain
2012 Shimano Deore XT Groupset from $739.95 @ My Mountain

While not exactly breaking news, we thought all you Rotorburn folk might like to know about some of the hot new pricing we're offering on the latest Shimano and SRAM groupsets. With a fresh update on the www.MyMountain.com.au webshop, we have listed all the new 2012 components available from the big S's and we're sure you'll appreciate all of the tech info as well as the competitive pricing we have on offer.
We have both the 2x10 and 3x10 groupsets listed for you to peruse, with options in both chainring & cassette size, as well as multiple fitting options for the front derailleur to ensure you can select the right options for your mountain bike and your riding style.

For more info, check out the Shimano Deore XT 3x10 Groupset here, and the Shimano Deore XT 2x10 Groupset here.

For those looking up the range, we also have the latest M980 XTR Groupsets available, as well as offerings from SRAM including the brand new X0 DH groupset, X9 and XX group at a very sharp price. Check out all of our Groupsets here.

If you're not sure what length rear derailleur cage you need or whether 170 or 175mm length cranks will suit your riding style, come past our Brunswick store or give us a holler on the phone or via email and we will be more than happy to help you choose the right option. We pride ourselves on our Customer Service as we believe it is what separates us from the big online shops, along with a level of technical expertise and friendly advice from a bunch of riders that are just as passionate about bikes as you are.
For further information on anything from Bikes, our Workshop, the My Mountain Philosophy and info on upcoming Shop Rides, check out www.MyMountain.com.au

"Eat, Sleep, Ride......My Mountain"

My Mountain
(03) 9388 8678
398 Lygon Street, East Brunswick

Attachments