2012 Trek Fuel EX 9.9 (SRAM XX, DT Swiss Tricon, Fox Kashima) Now $4500 off RRP!!

Mad4singletrack

My Mountain
My Mountain Trek Sale: The 2012 Trek Fuel EX 9.9​

Without doubt a once in a lifetime opportunity, we have the SRAM XX-equipped 2012 Trek Fuel EX 9.9 available on the shop floor for an absolutely ripper price for those looking to get onto the fastest trail bike on the market. At almost 50% off the RRP, there has never been another opportunity to get your hands on this premium US handbuilt OCLV Carbon Fiber frameset that comes decked out with a full SRAM XX groupset, high-end DT Swiss Tricon XM 1550 Tubeless Wheels, Fox Kashima DRCV Suspension and a Carbon Bontrager XXX cockpit.

2012 Trek Fuel EX 9.9: $9999 RRRP

Our Price: $5500!!
ex9.9.jpg

From our website:

"Handmade in the USA the EX 9.9 is crafted using Trek's unique "OCLV Mountain" carbon fiber. The OCLV process in itself creates the strongest, lightest and most reliable carbon possible, however Trek wanted to take it a step further. They created OCLV Mountain, and Carbon Armour. These come together to create a frame that will hold up to abuse that hard trail riding can bring, and Trek stand by this by still offering their unconditional lifetime warranty to silence the carbon critics...." Read more HERE.

ex9.9(2).jpg

For more details on sale bikes and discount mountain bike components & apparel, head to the My Mountain Specials page.

To see the gorgeous carbon frame in the flesh, head into MMHQ in Brunswick East in Melbourne, but be quick as at this price this unbelievable deal is unlikely to last!