BMX 2012 United Supreme SU1 - few upgrades bottom of page 1

so i went down to hell on wheels to order a 2012 United Supreme Su1 in, turns out they had one in stock for me to play with. after a short minute ride out the front i decided that this was definitely the bike i wanted. it just feels the way i think a bmx should; pretty short stays, steep head tube and it feels super solid. itll probably stay stock for now, maybe put my profile cranks on it until i get my mtb sorted.

hopefully some action shots will be coming soon :)

Last edited:
at the moment its a dead stock complete so mostly united parts. its got sealed bearings all round, driver hub, eclat surge pc pedals, duo stunner tyres, and i just fitted some odyssey gland 3 hubguards and some pegs on the drive side. profile race cranks going onto it as soon as my pedal wrench comes in stock at my local shop

more cash = more bling! and a rear hub that can withstand more than 1 attempt at an icepick. so its already better than the old one. 'custom' hubguard keeping my flange safe up front, profile mini rear hub, fly ruben campillera front tyre and animal glh on the back (both 2.1)

p4pb7350386.jpg