2012 Victorian Enduro Series - Website now live!

sossy

Saucier
Hi Y'all,

Well, it's finally here - a new website dedicated to the Victorian Enduro Series.

For those of you chasing info regarding the series, from series rules, series calender, up to date series standings, round by round results etc, here it is!

head along to www.vicenduroseries.com.au

No one is pretending the site is pretty, no flashing lights, no bells and whistles, but the site is there, it is easily navigated, but more importantly, it is current!

This site doesn't aim to replace the MTBV site, this is purely a site for info regarding the Victorian Enduro Series.

Looking forward to seeing you at the next round at the You Yangs!

Cheers,
Rich

LurvsMTB

Likes Bikes
Looks good Sossy.

Looks flash enough to me mate. Easy english rule book and all! Tells me everything I need to know about the series.

I just need to get along to a few of them now!

Cheers

paggnr

Likes Dirt
Good job - nice to have a single place to go for the Premier Enduro Series. We need to compete with the NSW based series

Knut

Troll hunter
Well done

Awesome. Love the site. Complications are not what this sport is about. Can't wait to race again.

mmatrix

Likes Dirt
series points

I also believe Russel Baker (designer of the timing software )is being employed this year to tally up all the series points after each round. Can you please confirm Sossy

ta