2012 Zerode G1, SOLD PLEASE DELETE.

rb baby

Likes Dirt
SOLD !!
Item: 2012 Zerode G1 Med/Large.
Item Condition:Excellent
Reason for selling:Shift in interest.
Price and price conditions:$3500 plus freight.
Extra Info:Everything new dec 12 jan 13 for build. Ridden for 6 days in Queenstown by fat, slow, middle aged, balding male missing an organ.
A couple of shuttle marks and a damaged stick or two but excellent condition.
Boxxer WC's, saints, po1nt racing, mavic ex721's.image.jpg
Pictures:

Full spec and more pics on request for genuinely interested buyers...

P.m or email: davidjwicks@iinet.net.au or 0459327230.

Thanks for looking !

Edit: Can I please ad that if you ask me for photos, spec list etc and I comply then please at least acknowledge the receipt of the email.

Last edited:

rb baby

Likes Dirt
All emails should have been replied too.

Will consider realistic offers from genuine buyers, motivated seller looking for motivated buyer...

rb baby

Likes Dirt
This is an incredible price for that bike mate. Should sell quick smart. :first:
jasevr4, thank you !

I totally agree but this is Rotorburn and every body wants something for nothing.

Highest bid wins it, I will sell in the next few days - before I come to my senses and just keep it...

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Blue's the hottest colour IMO.
Shame you're selling. Sure you've got your reasons though.

Last edited:

rb baby

Likes Dirt
Yeah Rod, the G1 blue is hot !

Yes, I have my reasons and it will be missed but I will probably buy another one in the future mate.

rb baby

Likes Dirt
AFL Grand Final Weekend Deal !!

So because i'm a Westie and a West Aussie team is in the AFL Grand Final (not my team of choice) i'm feeling a little generous !!

Hit me up for a deal, I will be highly intoxicated all weekend and WILL drop the price for a genuine buyer with cash good to go...

* I will NOT sell this bike for under 3k, understand freight costs money either to you or me so perhaps we can split the cost ?
I will be drunk, not retarded, maybe retardedly drunk but not stupid and I would rather hock my arse than give this thing away...

BUMP GET ON IT !!!