VIC 2013 Forrest 6hr - Saturday 4th May

Nath8

Likes Dirt
Guess I should have another crack at this race. Last time I was well underdone for the event. I've actually been training this year:dance:

Stevob

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Its a testament to the popularity of this race that solo entries (110 max) are already half sold and 40 teams have entered in the first day. They must be doing something right down in Forrest.

Benizmo

Likes Dirt
Forgot entires opened and checked last night to see it thankful hadn't sold out within the first 12hours.

But got my entry in, and looking forward to the 6hour "intergalactic championships" on the worlds only "all downhill" 6hr course

Last edited:

Nath8

Likes Dirt
I'm in!
Only 38 solo entries left. So if your thinking about it, you'd better get on it.
See you all there.

RoscoeP

Likes Bikes
Fully sold out now, including teams
Dammit.

Wanted to do this year, but was told by the partner "ooooh no, I have organised a family catch up for that weekend.." So what happens last night? The family catch up gets shifted and I get shafted...

Soooo... if anyone gets gastro and wants to offload an entry (team or solo), let me know. I am 40+ but rode a 5:25 in the OO 100 km this year.

Ta.

Stevob

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There were campers on the pit straight last year. Can't imagine that would change this year.

Stevob

Likes Bikes and Dirt
According to their FB page and website, more entries are now available for the race in both team and solo. Get 'em while they're hot!

RoscoeP

Likes Bikes
Steve, thanks for the heads up on the entries.

Got a triple team in now so perfect for a bit of fun. Really looking forward to it!!

Sherrif.