VIC 2013 Manitou Dorado Expert ****SOLD****

a-line

Likes Dirt
Item: 2013 Manitou Dorado Expert. 1 1/8th steerer (160mm long). 20mm axle. 200mm travel, can be internally adjusted to 180mm. Supplied with Manitou specific 203mm brake mount.
Item Condition: Fantastico. Just been pulled apart, inspected & rebuilt. Feel like new. All dials/adjustments work, no leaks & hold air. Have been used but never abused. Few little marks but nothing that noticeable. No marks on the stanchions. Comes with 2 new seal kits & new 0-ring kit. Leg guards have a couple of tiny cracks, but are still perfectly useable. They'll also come with a spare set of new leg guards.
Reason for selling: Too many things tempt me!
Price and price conditions: $650 ono/neg. Prefer pickup, however may post at buyers expense if they organise it.
Extra Info: Awesome fork at a great price. These are air forks, so will suit any rider. They're also one of the easiest forks to maintain, with each leg being able to pulled apart & rebuilt in 10 mins. In saying that, these don't require anymore maintenance than any other fork. I take care of my gear & always have it running in top order.
Pictures: Yes.

Attachments

Last edited: