NSW 2013 Norco Aurum 1, Large. 4 runs old. SOLD

riderseventy7

Likes Dirt
Item: 2013 Norco Aurum, Large
Item Condition: Like new, has about 12 minutes of ride time on it. There is only one small blemish to the paint on the bottom of the down tube near the BB from a rock that got flicked up, shown in pics.
Reason for selling: I don't need 2 downhill bikes
Price and price conditions: no longer for sale
Extra Info: The upper mounts on the shock have a little bit of play in them. This was a common problem due to the reducers that came with the bikes being manufactured slightly the wrong size. You could live with it, or if you want the play gone it would be an easy fix, Norco may even cover it for you.

Frame - 2013 Norco Aurum, Large (4 runs old)
Rear shock - Elka Stage 5 (4 runs on it since being rebuilt by NSDynamics)
Fork - 2009 Marzocchi RCV (old and quite shit to look at, but they do an admirable job. They were my spares for when my main forks were off the bike)
Handlebars - Deity Dirty Thirty (2 seasons old, but straight and reliable like a boss)
Stem - Marzocchi
Headset - Cane Creek Angle Set (4 runs old, comes with all cups to adjust head angle)
Grips - DMR lock on (4 runs old)
Saddle - Nukeproof plasma grid (brand new)
Seatpost - Norco
Front brake - Shimano XT (4 runs old)
Rear brake - Shimano XT (4 runs old)
Brake rotors - Avid G2
Cranks - Shimano Saint (4 runs old)
Chainguide - MRP G2 (4 runs old)
Chain - Shimano something or other. (??)
Chain ring - E13 G-Ring, blue (4 runs old)
Pedals - Nukeproof Proton, silver. (6 months old. Took these off my other bike because I thought they would look better.)
Rear derailleur - Shimano Saint (6 months old, I think)
Rear shifter - Shimano Saint (6 months old, I think)
Cassette - SRAM PG970 11-26T (4 runs old)
Wheel set - DaBomb. Rear has new bearings, but the rim and 1 hub flange have seen better days, although they still run straight and have been used in their current condition for some time now with no problems. The front is straight as.
Tyres - 2.5 Minion fronts. (about 50%.)
Tubes - None
Total weight - :noidea:

Pictures:

DSC01256.jpg

DSC01259.jpg

DSC01270.jpg

DSC01262.jpg

The wheelset and pedals that are on the Nukeproof in the following pic are what's now on the Aurum. Also note that the seat shown in these pics has been replaced.

DSC01267.jpg

And a pic of the blemish,

DSC01299_zps1eadc4c1.jpg

Last edited:

riderseventy7

Likes Dirt
Will post at buyers expense. Will also travel as far as Bathurst, maybe lithgow, to deliver bike or drop bike off with buyer.

riderseventy7

Likes Dirt
Bump and price discounted. -$50 to cover new reducers, -$50 due to worn tyres -$100 for the ugly forks. Sale price $2800.

Last edited: