2013 Santa Cruz Bikes Online @ My Mountain: New 2013 Pricing & Specs

Mad4singletrack

My Mountain
2013 SantaCruz Bicycles Range Instore and Online!

Since introducing Santa Cruz Bikes to the shop over 2 seasons ago, My Mountain has steadily grown to become one of SantaCruz' premium dealers in Australia and the biggest stockist in Melbourne. We sell the full range of Santa Cruz, though lately our most popular models have been the well-reviewed 5" travel Tallboy LT, the ever-excellent Blur LT and the genre-defying Tallboy Carbon 29er.

BLUR LTA DETAIL 6.jpg

For 2013, there have been some substantial changes to the build kits and fork options for SantaCruz frames, with the new SRAM XX1 groupset now an option, as well as an ENVE wheelset upgrade on specific models. We have been updating our website for the past few weeks to include all of the new frame colours, fork & shock options as well as all the new pricing for the 2013 build kits. As with any of the bikes and components @ My Mountain, we price all of our Santa Cruz bikes at both RRP and "Our Price", so you know you're getting the best price all year round - no hassles, no haggling and no need to wait for sales. Just no nonsense value, 365 days of the year!

HIGHBALL A DETAIL 02.jpg

There are a few reasons that riders are seeking My Mountain for their next Santa Cruz purchase, though our workshops famous meticulous attention to detail in building each Santa Cruz bike is a big part of it. Because each Santa Cruz arrives as a separate frame and build kit, we are able to apply a much more detailed build process that gives us 100% control over the build quality for everything right down to the length gear cable lengths. This results in a higher quality complete bike that has less issues than a bike that is slapped together by a 16 year old part timer, so you don't have to worry about constantly coming back into the shop to get things repaired.
Combined with our 1.5 hour long bike fitting process that allows us to setup the front & rear suspension for your exact weight and riding style, we believe we are the best value shop to get your new mountain bike from.

NOMAD A DETAIL 03.jpg

For the full range of available frames and complete bikes, click on Santa Cruz Bikes to check them out on our website.
Otherwise to see them in the flesh and to book a test ride out on the trails, drop into MMHQ in Brunswick or drop us a line on the below contact details.

2012_TALLBOY LTc YELLOW 3QTR.jpg

Last edited: