2014 Mondraker Summum's

antonfourie

Likes Dirt
Leave already your only just telling us that you have the 2014 models for demo rides and now your telling us you have info and pictures on the 2015 bikes that we have yet to see under the actual Mondraker team riders and when we do it will just be a 27.5 inch bike and still probably not Carbon!!!

Stop trolling for sales. We will see the new bike in the next few days/weeks I'm guessing and it will be for sale in September/October until then..........................................:closed_2:
Hahahaha, you are not the only person in the world that can talk about Mondrakers you know, and actually I do have the info and pictures of some of the 2015 bikes, and actually we do have two team riders here.

antonfourie

Likes Dirt
You sell Mondrakers.

We. Get. It
Yes we sell Mondrakers, but we also sponsor a team rider, and will be looking for more team riders in the coming months, we also do suspension setup and service as well as a personalized bike setup for anyone that buys a bike.

So more than just selling the bikes!

We are both passionate about riding and mountain biking in general both having been involved in the MTB scene both here and overseas for many years.

We hope to be able to bring more to Australia than just the bikes and in the future will be getting more involved in sponsoring events and getting people into the sport.

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh we know.

There's been multiple threads brought up from years ago, telling us of this new discovery.

Maybe you should start a new thread for the new-joiners to Rotorburn.

Have you heard of CRC?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
considering getting a Mondraker for freeride...anyone know where i can get one? are they a bit expensive? i'd love a chance to demo one. any ideas?

antonfourie

Likes Dirt
considering getting a Mondraker for freeride...anyone know where i can get one? are they a bit expensive? i'd love a chance to demo one. any ideas?
We are going to be at the DH race at Awaba this weekend the 30th with some of the bikes, if you would like to try one out then please message us and we can arrange to meet you there.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
We are going to be at the DH race at Awaba this weekend the 30th with some of the bikes, if you would like to try one out then please message us and we can arrange to meet you there.
Thanks for the offer of trying your bike anton! But I would prefer to ride a demo from the importer/retailer. I would be terrified of damaging your beast!

How does it ride? They look sick...

antonfourie

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the offer of trying your bike anton! But I would prefer to ride a demo from the importer/retailer. I would be terrified of damaging your beast!

How does it ride? They look sick...
They ride really well, the way the suspension works and the forward geometry enable the bike to soak up anything that you can throw at it, our team riders (flowbikes.com.au) will be out at the Awaba race this weekend so feel free to take one for a spin.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They ride really well, the way the suspension works and the forward geometry enable the bike to soak up anything that you can throw at it, our team riders (flowbikes.com.au) will be out at the Awaba race this weekend so feel free to take one for a spin.
sick! I love how you and your bros have dialled up a race team. that's a cool idea. was it hard to get the moondraker sponsorship? did you hit up some of the other brands, like giant or Norco? those guys are getting mad props for their dh weapons. where is Awaba? it sounds like WA.

antonfourie

Likes Dirt
sick! I love how you and your bros have dialled up a race team. that's a cool idea. was it hard to get the moondraker sponsorship? did you hit up some of the other brands, like giant or Norco? those guys are getting mad props for their dh weapons. where is Awaba? it sounds like WA.
As we (FlowBikes) are the importers of Mondraker, the hard part was finding the riders to ride for the team, we are still keeping a eye out for possible team riders, so if you are at the races and are quick we will be looking.

Awaba is on Central Coast, NSW here is a link

http://www.trailmate.com.au/home/nsw/awaba

Awesome track nice and long and fast.