Sold 2014 Specialized Stumpjumper Marathon HT 29er, large

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Item: 2014 Specialized Stumpjumper Marathon HT 29er, SWAT compatible frame, large.

Condition: Very good, obviously used condition with bumps & scratches, the worst being gear lever to top tube paint chips (by previous owner) and lower yoke wear from 2.4" tyres + trail debris (me). Photos do the condition justice.

Reason For Sale: Got an Ibis, swapped the components from this Stumpy onto my Tallboy

Price: $300 shipped

Extra info: Includes the SRAM OEM carbon cranks (175mm) and Kore 30t NW chainring but not the seatpost.

Headset bearings are fine, the BB is quiet (creak-free) but feels a bit tired. I am including a spare new FSA PF30 BB in the sale but suggest you don't swap it until the BB starts annoying you, as PF BBs can do - as this one is silent, let sleeping dogs lie!

Also, if you visit a Specialized store you can buy the SWAT kit for this frame (twin bottle cages, tool, storage box) and bolt it all straight on - this frame has the requisite three downtube rivnuts etc.

Plus the full internal cable routing is pretty neat, makes for a very clean build.

https://instagram.com/p/BRea4cwBfpa/

Last edited: