2015 27.5" YT Industries Tues $4399/$3399AUD

heavyp

You heard it here first
Nothing to different but does look nice raw'd, anyone on here have one of these yet ?

1632771-1r3233dcnnzi-large.jpg
1632769-nc1x7gmxsom9-large.jpg
1632766-ts0t33es5cay-large.jpg
1632750-ezq7mog8g82z-large.jpg
1632747-nxl60b6w70qw-large.jpg

Last edited:

Ivan

Eats Squid
27.5" YT Industries Tues

That is all kinds of industrial pron!

They said they were going to have a franchise here. I hope it happens, cause I'd love a Capra one day

cjaty

Likes Dirt
There have been a few brands over the years that didnt send to australia but since found a distributor, Lapierre for one.

heavyp

You heard it here first
Incoming! $4399 for the red one and $3399 for the black one, I'm pretty sure these will take over the Giant Glory on the privateer front at those prices

max_TuEs_AL_Comp_red_orange_2015_374706.jpg
TuEs_AL_black_grey_2015.jpg
full_tues_build_kits_588004.jpg
full_Tues_AL_2015_Geo_746279.jpg

Last edited:

morticus

Likes Dirt
This seems like a really good deal, will they be shipped to your door or can we go and look at them at a LBS
Shipped to your door, but you will see them soon enough, every asshole and their dog will have one. Pity there is no pro model with top spec components as well. Also note the red & yellow frame can be ordered in black, its just hard to see the colour option on the computer screen.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Ridiculous value. Carbon frame (apart from alu chainstays) and all this

For $6099. Farkin cheap as a donor bike.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Wow, thats a hot price. It'd be on my list for sure. It looks unreal and the increased exposure it's getting through the Red Bull backed guys is good to see.

heavyp

You heard it here first
HeavyP sort your shit out mate!!!
haha love it, sorry ladies work today so not xhamster or pinkbike for me today, you'll see back in this thread thou I dropped the pics of the Carbon version last year :sleep: