2016 Carbon Pivot Phoenix

Shredden

Knows his goats
I just bought an alloy one and I am loving it after a few rides.

Can't wait to see how the carbon one goes when I can afford it in a few years :israel:

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Check the site and sure enough, there's a build with colour coordinated fork and rim stickers. Build with blue and yellow enves in 3, 2, 1....

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks to BK I've been trying (and failing epically) to learn to endo :lol:
Listening him talk about doing it in the video, he sounds so casual about it, "having a carbon frame really helps with stoppies" apparently and "when you're trying to hit a huge gap with the front brake jammed on having that stiffness really makes it good" Fuck me this dude lives in another world. How sick is the crossed up slide at the start just before he hits the jump. I'm gonna be controversial here but for my money this dude is one of, if not the most stylish rider out there. The other guy I rate in the style points is R-Dog.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Pretty sure there Jet black too .
No issues with jet black here, their slow as can be, but they warrantied one of my pivots off some decent quality pics I sent them.

Saving the time and expense on mailing stuff to the interstate store I bought from.

morticus

Likes Dirt
Awesome looking bike but again the price puts them outside the reach of most people. Has the phoenix ever won a world cup round? All of a sudden the S-Works demo is one of the most affordable DH bikes at 10k... never thought id see that.

Off the www.tbsm.com.au website -
Phoenix Carbon Saint build - $11,800
Intense M16 - $13,000

Specialized Au website -
S-works Demo - $9,999

I'm all for riding something different cause hardly anyone else is on one, I just don't think the price is worth the extra street cred.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Off the www.tbsm.com.au website -
Phoenix Carbon Saint build - $11,800
Intense M16 - $13,000

Specialized Au website -
S-works Demo - $9,999
Those prices are all double what those bikes are worth. None of them do anything better than the next that warrants a price tag of that nature. If that trend keeps continuing then they'll all end up on their arses with no business left.

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Those prices are all double what those bikes are worth. None of them do anything better than the next that warrants a price tag of that nature. If that trend keeps continuing then they'll all end up on their arses with no business left.
Downhill sales already struggle behind the sheer volume of XC/enduro bike sales, these prices definitely don't help that trend.