2016 Club MUD King of Ballarat

NoFilter

Likes Dirt
Don't google it. Btw, nice runs on Sunday, mate.
Spoil sport.

Had a blast on the weekend mate, good to see some old school crew out there having a crack. Was a joy to see that 222 of yours man, I could hear it a mile away! Ahh the memories...

moorey

call me Mia
Spoil sport.

Had a blast on the weekend mate, good to see some old school crew out there having a crack. Was a joy to see that 222 of yours man, I could hear it a mile away! Ahh the memories...
Hehe. It's a lot quieter with the clutched mech than it used to be. 11 years since last DH race....and haven't lost a yard....which reflects on how shit I was in 2005 :behindsofa:

jcweston351

Likes Dirt
KOB Round 2 this Weekend...

KOB round 2 is on this Sunday, FREE open practice on Saturday, shuttles available to limited numbers via Dynamite cycles and Club MUD.
Looking at the latest weather reports, it looks as though we've managed to score the pick of the days this week... Fingers crossed!

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
KOB round 2 is on this Sunday, FREE open practice on Saturday, shuttles available to limited numbers via Dynamite cycles and Club MUD.
Looking at the latest weather reports, it looks as though we've managed to score the pick of the days this week... Fingers crossed!
Cleats bolted to gumboots, just in case.

#hashtag

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The picture that shows up in my feed whenever anyone posts in this thread is disgraceful.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Should be hero MUD....

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Was, despite worst fears, indeed very grippy. The roots were fucked though, B line FTW, except those smart arses who just gapped the lot. Cold, but again an excellent day, made even better by moorey skiving off for some pathetic, hardly believeable excuse. Turnout was again awesome, and some of those younguns are fuck off fast.

#hashtag

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Was, despite worst fears, indeed very grippy. The roots were fucked though, B line FTW, except those smart arses who just gapped the lot. Cold, but again an excellent day, made even better by moorey skiving off for some pathetic, hardly believeable excuse. Turnout was again awesome, and some of those younguns are fuck off fast.

#hashtag
Didn't damage the Rune I hope?