Off Joe Smiths Instagram

New tubes ?

Screen Shot 2015-01-14 at 10.23.28 am copy.jpg

would of searched more but work calls cya

Last edited:

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
650b i think

Apparently its why sam hasn't been riding nationals etc. not allowed to be seen on new bike yet, but also wants some family time.

heavyp

You heard it here first
650b i think

Apparently its why sam hasn't been riding nationals etc. not allowed to be seen on new bike yet, but also wants some family time.
Didn't they have 27.5 last anyways I thought they were just swapping the wheel size and forks to match the course

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Didn't they have 27.5 last anyways I thought they were just swapping the wheel size and forks to match the course
i thought they didnt because when pagey was in the commentary box he was having a sook about some companies holding teams back. AKA mavic not providing them with 650b deemaxes.

beats me though

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i thought they didnt because when pagey was in the commentary box he was having a sook about some companies holding teams back. AKA mavic not providing them with 650b deemaxes.

beats me though
I thought they were on 650b as people were talking about whether Bryceland's win at Leogang would be the last race ever won on 26" wheels now that everyone has transitioned to 650b apart from a couple of brands (eg Kona).

Koper25

Likes Dirt
This has my attention. I'm glad Nukeproof bikes won't look like they weigh 30kg's in the not so distant future.