2016 Specialized Enduro release date?

iguanabartola

Likes Dirt
Wow. Since when did Specialized ever do discounts. Except for end of model run out.
New Stumpy is killing it, more suitable bike for our flat lands than the Endo, specially with the revised head angle, to slack. Endos are not moving so there you go, good time to buy.

I sooooo want one but my 2013 Endo Sworks with little wheels still rips, and hard.

mitchy_

Llama calmer
Enduro Elite 650b looks like a much better purchase for 4.5k instead of 6k.
that was my thoughts too. i was looking to buy a stumpy, but 5800 for pikes, 11spd and a dropper vs 4500 i paid for my enduro comp which had the same. expert was another 1500 which pretty much only got it a monarch plus... wasn't a good deal (over the comp) at the time, but at 4500 it certainly is now!

slowandold

Likes Dirt
New Stumpy is killing it, more suitable bike for our flat lands than the Endo, specially with the revised head angle, to slack. Endos are not moving so there you go, good time to buy.

I sooooo want one but my 2013 Endo Sworks with little wheels still rips, and hard.
Wish they were having the same problems moving Cambers!
Sitting here drinking beer and conning myself that an Enduro will ride uphill and easy XC as well as the Camber.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
It rides uphill surprisingly well actually..... But the stumpy 6fattie is better and would go hard against an enduro 650 I reckon.

mitchy_

Llama calmer
It rides uphill surprisingly well actually..... But the stumpy 6fattie is better and would go hard against an enduro 650 I reckon.
enduro 29 climbs bloody well for what it is; i've taken a lot of my climbing PR's on it, even over my hardtail.

slimjim1

Fat boomers cloggin' ma leaderboard
enduro 29 climbs bloody well for what it is; i've taken a lot of my climbing PR's on it, even over my hardtail.
I set some scorching times on the climbs on my enduro 29 too. Comp model which probably weighed close to 15kg when it's all said and done. Deceptively fast climbing bike. Realistically it is too much bike for 95% trails but meh, each to their own.

mitchy_

Llama calmer
I set some scorching times on the climbs on my enduro 29 too. Comp model which probably weighed close to 15kg when it's all said and done. Deceptively fast climbing bike. Realistically it is too much bike for 95% trails but meh, each to their own.
mine's a comp, comes in around the high 13kg mark. heaviest bike i've own, but by far the quickest.

mine is definitely too much bike for what i need... but it does the job without feeling cumbersome, and as i mentioned before was a good $1000+ cheaper than the Stumperjumper of the same spec (i wanted dropper, 1x11 and pike, which is the Stumpy Elite) not to mention the enduro just looks plain badass compared to the $5800 tennis ball...