June 4-5: (DHI) Fort William, Scotland
June 11-12: (DHI) Leogang, Austria
July 9-10: (XCO/DHI) Lenzerheide, Switzerland
August 6-7: (XCO/DHI) Mont-Sainte-Anne, Canada
September 3-4 (XCO/DHI) Vallnord, Andorra
September 6-11: (DHI/4X) UCI World Championships, Val di Sole, Italy

Cairns coming up soon.

[video=youtube;AcmCJH_b9tU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcmCJH_b9tU[/video]

Looks a bit different dry and with some grass on the track.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Providing Cairns stays dry, this will be another awesome series. The tracks, and the depth of talent riding them, are getting better and better. These next 10 weeks or so will drag...

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I have some predictions:
-Jack Moir will win a world cup.
-Three Aussies will fill a top three at one point this season.
-Series champ will be Loic Bruni. In fact, this year he will be the man to beat.

I really hope the Cairns race isn't as shit to watch as the last one. Some moisture is good but that shit was just too wild.

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
.... and got to hope they can have more cameras in better positions in Cairns. The rain and mud was unfortunate but I think watching it was dull just because the broadcast was so lackluster. All the mud and sliding would have made for an interesting bit of watching if we had seen some interesting sections.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I hope Brannigan gets a podium this year. Most entertaining riding on the WC circuit.
Yes.

Having the race at the back end of wet season probably isn't terribly wise.
Yes.

.... and got to hope they can have more cameras in better positions in Cairns. The rain and mud was unfortunate but I think watching it was dull just because the broadcast was so lackluster. All the mud and sliding would have made for an interesting bit of watching if we had seen some interesting sections.
And yes! I'd love to see the whole show dominated by the Aussies and Kiwi's actually, always the best to watch.
I haven't laid eyes on the track myself but seeing the live feed compared to some sections mates racing had sent me made me think the coverage wasn't the best possible but I understand setting that gear up in some spots is not going to happen.

NoFilter

Likes Dirt
I have some predictions:
-Jack Moir will win a world cup.
I hear you there brother, Jack is looking to be in superb form on that new plastic Intense. Matter of fact, I reckon his new team mate will come close to winning one too.

-Three Aussies will fill a top three at one point this season.
-Series champ will be Loic Bruni. In fact, this year he will be the man to beat.
Yes and yes. Never before have we seen this depth of Aussie talent at the pointy end, it's bound to happen. We are witnessing the next generation of Kovarik/Rennie/Hill racing idols now it's very cool to see.

Also stoked on Loic's new ride, will be a good year for him indeed.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I hear you there brother, Jack is looking to be in superb form on that new plastic Intense.

Also stoked on Loic's new ride, will be a good year for him indeed.
Jack has done his time, will be a good year for him me thinks.

I really hope I'm wrong but I've got a feeling Loic will be out with injury for a bit....

NoFilter

Likes Dirt
Jack has done his time, will be a good year for him me thinks.

I really hope I'm wrong but I've got a feeling Loic will be out with injury for a bit....
Right on about Jack, he's served his apprenticeship via the school of hard knocks.

Has there been something published about Loic injuring himself?

Indeed, he'll be one towatch in the coming years. I see him as young version of Minaar.
Interesting observation, never saw him as a minaar type, Minaar almost always exhibits huge amounts of control. I reckon his style is more like a cross between George brannigan and blenki. Loose, fast and stylee... But we could possibly be talking about different people here.

MarioM

Likes Dirt
Right on about Jack, he's served his apprenticeship via the school of hard knocks.

Has there been something published about Loic injuring himself?

Interesting observation, never saw him as a minaar type, Minaar almost always exhibits huge amounts of control. I reckon his style is more like a cross between George brannigan and blenki. Loose, fast and stylee... But we could possibly be talking about different people here.
So , care to name who Jack`s team mate is ?
With Jack the Aussie contingent is sooo strong . Imagine if it was just them alone fighting for the podium spots with no one else coming close ? It always such a long off season .