2018 Ibis Ripmo

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
If you bought a new bike would you be happy with fixing it like that? I know I wouldn't buy a Trek.
FTFY...oh, hang on.

But seriously, no I wouldn't overly stoked, but I'm as much chance of getting a Trek as I am a Specialized atm ><

They must have picked that up in the testing/prototype stage?

Minlak

custom titis
Apparently RRP is $120 :oops:. I assume that’s +post. Rowney is expecting some in 3 weeks.
After the initial enthusiasm wore off - I’m not that keen on one anyway - not real excited about the idea of wedging a loosely fitted bag into my frame and filling it with solid objects

creaky

XMAS Plumper
After the initial enthusiasm wore off - I’m not that keen on one anyway - not real excited about the idea of wedging a loosely fitted bag into my frame and filling it with solid objects
I’ve got one of these Blackburn ones with the straps. I put my phone, toolkit and other bits in there. Works well but would rather no straps. It’s nice to have nothing in my pockets or a pack at all on the Ripley.

Not sure if I hate the straps 130 dollar bucks much though.

Minlak

custom titis
I’ve got one of these Blackburn ones with the straps. I put my phone, toolkit and other bits in there. Works well but would rather no straps. It’s nice to have nothing in my pockets or a pack at all on the Ripley.

Not sure if I hate the straps 130 dollar bucks much though.
I was super tempted at first as I usually use a saddle bag with spares in for flats etc but with the dropper would sooner not - so have resigned myself to running a camelbak again for these items anyway and I really need more fluids anyway and when I ride it will usually be for 2-3hrs anyway not a little sprint

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Hey @beeb , your OG Ripmo has some choice upgrades now:

AXS plus Code RSC and other blingy bits...
Very tasty! The blue stem new as well? Matches the paint quite closely by the looks... And a Wolftooth dropper lever as well if I see correctly?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Yeah I bought him the 50mm blue stem to replace the 35mm gold stem than was just a little too short. Risked the blue, I think it works.

And yes to the lever. Good spotting.