2019 World Cup discussion.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
So when I first saw the track, I thought this round was going to be about as exciting as watching grass grow.

It's been a while since I've been so definitively and comprehensively wrong about something.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Just watched the runs - Troy did well but those frogs were insane.

It seemed that many of the faster runs were on smaller wheels, unless I’m blind? Les Gets is more of a challenge for the wagon wheelers?

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This could well be one of, if not, Tracy’s best race run ever.
Had to ride quick, but controlled for the overall and still managed to go quickest. She said it herself, her mental work leading into this year has worked wonders.

Holli has the fastest time of the day, but had she been the one in the hot seat for elites, Hannah could have found some more time

No doubt Holli is quick though

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
To me Troy was blazing fast, but at the same time masterfully controlled. The other 3 were over that line, there were so many moments that could have brought them crashing down. I’m not saying his run was boring in anyway, I loved seeing that pace. But to be that fast yet 4 seconds behind meant to me that the other 3 just pushed it harder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Holli has the fastest time of the day, but had she been the one in the hot seat for elites, Hannah could have found some more time
Odd. I never heard Tracey say that.

And why couldn’t Vali, comfortably ahead of the other juniors, do the same if needed?

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Both awkward yet enlightening at the same time

Some great gems in this interview ... the comments re Troy ... the Frenchy thing with Barel ... the difference in team styles ... I reckon Loic wants a different team mate ... you can see from the interview with Minnaar and now Loris ... he wants more team work and less internal rivalry.

Scary to think Loris is still improving ... I reckon he is going to be a real champion and the next few years is going to be awesome for racing.

Hope he interviews Danny, Amaury and Troy.

moorey

call me Mia
I think it will be Loic to Canyon ...

Spez prefer a North American and will keep Finn.
Either way, they’ll be team mates. Can’t see them letting Loic go, and Troy apparently can’t get the canyon to do what he wants, no matter how many new linkages he tries out.