2019 World Cup discussion.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
The old fella was on a blinder there...crashes and still comes in 3rd.

moorey

call me Mia
Greenland was fucking nuts, well done threading the eye of the needle.
Was an absolute pleasure to behold. I know he loves VDS, and it’s always been good to him, but that was truly a career defining run.
I’d just been saying it was a track for the bigger, stronger riders....then was promptly put in my box.

moorey

call me Mia
Not sure about that, Danny Hart was on a blinder as well before he flatted, would've been >tight<

How long before TLD releases it's denim range?
Minnaar is a better finisher, I reckon. Either way, would have been a great finish.
Was a real anticlimax with the 4 coming down last and no chance of being competitive.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Minnaar is a better finisher, I reckon. Either way, would have been a great finish.
Was a real anticlimax with the 4 coming down last and no chance of being competitive.
Would've been a cracking finish if all stayed upright/mechanical free, I missed the last 5 down when I lost coverage but it would've taken something pretty spech to knock LG out of the hotseat.

moorey

call me Mia
This is true. I suspected, and she confirmed, Trace was riding for the overall, not the round, but Cabirou was in a class of her own.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
This is true. I suspected, and she confirmed, Trace was riding for the overall, not the round, but Cabirou was in a class of her own.
I figured Tracey would want to play it safe, and I had her picked for second, but not by twelve seconds!