2019 World Cup discussion.

moorey

call me Mia
Troy, Luca, Finn, Borat and Bulldog for the top five, not necessarily in that order. I think Luca will win it.

If Maes races, drop out Finn.

I really want Moir to have a great one also. Same with Connor.

Last edited:

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The list of blokes that could win a WC this year is the longest I recall.

Anyone within the top 15 could have a day out and snag a win, doing it regularly is a different story.

Would love to see Moir and Fearon get busy on some podiums this year

moorey

call me Mia
Yep. Last few years, you could say Aaron, Greg, Danny and almost be assured of some podiums. I’m expecting big things from Jack this year, and another ripper from Bulldog.

I think ima change my predictions now I think of it again. :rolleyes:

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I’m hoping it’s a different winner every race
Luca, Loris, Amaury, Loic, Bulldog, Hart, and Greenland in no particular order ... that would raise the psych after every race. The Brits winning with ultra loose on the edge runs :)

The limiters for others will be Kenda Surprise and The robot Iron Horse.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If everyone on Nerf's list won a WC, we would be in for one hell of a season. I can get around that

I think after 2 EWS overalls, we may see Sam with the motivation to tackle MSA Worlds seriously. I am not sure the course is worthy anymore, but would be super keen regardless

moorey

call me Mia
Please don’t write off Sam so quickly for the EWS. Maes is in blinding form, but Sam had man flu for the first two rounds. Anything can happen. That said, if it pushed him to do a few downhill rounds, I won’t complain

Last edited: