2020 Enduro World Series

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
I saw a pink bike comment about opening it up to some of the ladies. I reckon that would be more entertaining. There are a lot of hard chargers at the top levels still without factory support.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I saw a pink bike comment about opening it up to some of the ladies. I reckon that would be more entertaining. There are a lot of hard chargers at the top levels still without factory support.

Fuck yes! There was a girl who got a podium and was a privateer.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Half the Juliana riders are “ambassadors”. They get good discounts on bikes but that’s about it. Riders in the DH like Nina Hoffman still not on a factory team or even Raphaela Richter riding a bit of both.

rstim

Likes Dirt
Fuck yes! There was a girl who got a podium and was a privateer.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Rowena Fry a Tassie local for 3rd at Derby local knowledge definitely helped but proves she can match it with the best. She only did the first 2 rounds due to no budget

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Rowena Fry a Tassie local for 3rd at Derby local knowledge definitely helped but proves she can match it with the best. She only did the first 2 rounds due to no budget

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
I just did a quick look at the EWS women’s list.
48 riders, only 14 have factory support.
Morgane Charre sitting in 3rd is the highest ranked privateer.

Price is ranked at 300 and has no results for this year so far (injured?)

BT180

Max Pfaff
Noticed Jesse came 3rd on Stage 3. Looks like he wasn't injured after all! Or at least he is HAF riding with a busted ankle.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Privateer last year: position 57
Privateer today: position 80

Seems to be doing well :oops:
This just shows the most important aspect of performance is between the ears.
Exaggerated at the top end of elite sport where you are actually chasing 1% differences or smaller