2020 Enduro World Series

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
That moment in his car where he realises his season is over is one of the most heartbreaking things I've ever seen on a screen.
He actually remained positive that is wasn't too bad, right up until his last consult, he even suggested 6 weeks to the doctor.....

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Yoann's last two Into the Gnar videos have been incredibel (french accent there ;-)) The train line gap jump on Diesel Wolf got the heart pumping!

Can relate to his disappointment with the injury. The recovery is the worst bit...heal faster you bastard is a frequent thought.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Richie Rude will be back in the race this round. Juiced up and ready to podium? Or sandbagging to put people off the scent of ultra protein shakes?
Did his case get resolved, or had he just decided that it’s time to dive back in?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
It may be true, but ffs don’t actually say it and put it out on the internets, it sounds dodgy as fuck.

May aswell have said “I snorted the marijuana’s and now I’m pregnant”.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Comments on PB:
This is a wake up call for all these manufacturers who aren't putting enough bosses for bottle holders on their frames. Look what can happen!
Reminds me of that time I took a quick sip from a friend's water bottle and went on a steroid induced rampage where I single handedly over turned a cop car. Fortunately, the police realized that the sole reason for my actions was the quick sip of a friend's steroids that I accidentally ingested, so I just had to do 3 hours of community service.
Two guys one bottle.
Bwahahaaaa!!!!!

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Sounds like Alberto Contador's (amongst others) claim that "it must have been in the steak I had for dinner".

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk