2021 Trans Tasmania Enduro

animalman86

Likes Bikes
Enjoy all. We’re out. Wife tested positive last night. Stumbled at the last hurdle.
Devo for you mate. I have been following your training in the lead up to this event and I don’t think anyone else would have put in the hours you have.

Next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Has anyone else been watching the videos of the Queenstown trails? General feel I’m getting is steep with no grip with lots of comments like ‘this is the hardest trail I’ve ridden’ and ‘this is tougher than Maydena with less grip’.
Tough week approaching lol
Good nerves kicking in!

rstim

Likes Dirt
Has anyone else been watching the videos of the Queenstown trails? General feel I’m getting is steep with no grip with lots of comments like ‘this is the hardest trail I’ve ridden’ and ‘this is tougher than Maydena with less grip’.
Tough week approaching lol
Good nerves kicking in!
Yes I feel the same. Get the feeling I may be walking a bit of that stuff haha.

kbekus

Likes Dirt
Interesting mix of green, blue and black at Maydena. I thought Zen Garden was a pro line? dunno. Day 4 at Derby looks like a lot of walking for me... but Day 5 would be ace. Big Chook was running well last week and Atlas just recently got rebuilt as the blue flow trail it should have been, amazing fun.

Either way, good luck and have fun folks! And @moorey I'm gutted for you and Felix man.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Interesting mix of green, blue and black at Maydena. I thought Zen Garden was a pro line? dunno. Day 4 at Derby looks like a lot of walking for me... but Day 5 would be ace. Big Chook was running well last week and Atlas just recently got rebuilt as the blue flow trail it should have been, amazing fun.

Either way, good luck and have fun folks! And @moorey I'm gutted for you and Felix man.
Zen Garden is Pro Line.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Looks awesome !

IIRC, at Maydena its either Natures Nectar, or Yeah Gnar has a mother fucking drop-huck in the middle of it.

Zen Garden is a awesome trail even know I've never cleared it in one go with out dab or two and maybe a little bit of bush hugging.

Looks a great event, though reckon the Queenstown day will be tedious.

rstim

Likes Dirt
Zen Garden is Pro Line.
Apparently the real gnarly stuff is in the lower section of Zen garden which we aren't racing.

I'll have to track you down to say g'day, I'm the 6'5 dude on an red/orange Ripmo AF.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Apparently the real gnarly stuff is in the lower section of Zen garden which we aren't racing.

I'll have to track you down to say g'day, I'm the 6'5 dude on an red/orange Ripmo AF.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk
I'm the old bloke with a low center of gravity who's bike blends in to the scenery.

Last edited: