2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
LOL. I was just watching the end of the U23 XC and look at the crew cheering on the winner from the pool at the finish line !
Me too, we watched the whole thing. They swung the camera up at Bruni and Iles a few times.

Been watching some of the docos and added about 20 to 'my list' for nightshift material.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Just caught up on the weekend. Jackson must have ridden his ass off, fastest on three splits but a real shame he washed out at the end. Anyone know why he was a bit slow up top?

1687119310638.jpeg

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Just caught up on the weekend. Jackson must have ridden his ass off, fastest on three splits but a real shame he washed out at the end. Anyone know why he was a bit slow up top?

Do they do a theoretical fastest lap time with those splits?
Edit: all good, found the race analysis...

2:56:853. Thats 2.482 faster than the winning run, plenty of time left out on the track, high consequences for small mistakes on such a fast track.

Last edited:

jrewing

Eats Squid
Even when hes off the lead pace its rad to see him competing. Hope he never stops DH.
Like the dude having a push in last years Targa Tas in his 54 300SL Gullwing. Its not modern fast but the mystique and pedigree is captivating.
One of the motivations to make the trip to Manjimup is to race him in MX. For sure id gate right next to him if i could.

Mica

Likes Dirt
Junior women will start to get interesting as Erice's kiwi rival Shacha, who is also new to world cup racing, has recovered from some early injuries and looks to be back in form blitzing qualifying. This kid is seriously quick!

moorey

call me Mia
Junior women will start to get interesting as Erice's kiwi rival Shacha, who is also new to world cup racing, has recovered from some early injuries and looks to be back in form blitzing qualifying. This kid is seriously quick!
Stoked to see Erice back fighting mate. Awesome rider to watch.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Ronan Dunne in 12th :p

Check out how happy he is just to be riding in a world cup nevermind getting to sit on the hot seat. He's even happy getting knocked off the hot seat.