ride4fun

Likes Dirt
Drew2Ride said:
Thats one wicked rig... Nice!! so what ride did you have before? and how do you find that thing layed over round corners?
a specialized spec :?

i havent had a chance to ride her on a proper DH course yet so i dont know. full report Sunday night :D

naz

Criminally Inane
ride4fun said:
When are u getting your mono 6-ti's naz??
june hopefully my birthday, fuck man i creamed my pants so bad when i saw them left THE PHATTEST STAIN MARK

:p

bazza

look at me
i think squid has just about been upstaged here........just about....btw you need a shop and a display bench to put your bike. just to show it for all that is worth. the pictures dont do it that much justice. but it is still one sweet mofo of a bike!!!!!! damnnnnn its nice.

ride4fun

Likes Dirt
I'm getting some more pictures of it this afternoon, with my dad's bike 8)

i dunno about this squidly thing......
he hasn't commented on my bike, must be speechless :) :p

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
naz said:
ride4fun said:
When are u getting your mono 6-ti's naz??
june hopefully my birthday, fuck man i creamed my pants so bad when i saw them left THE PHATTEST STAIN MARK

:p
after you threw scissors at your dad, attempted to stab your mum and failed year 10, you expect to get new brakes :shock: :)

neko

Likes Dirt
GrownupNeko: "What does it matter who has the better bike, it's not like it matters"

5yroldNeko: "Hell yeah, that out pimps the squidinator any day!"

ride4fun

Likes Dirt
neko said:
GrownupNeko: "What does it matter who has the better bike, it's not like it matters"

5yroldNeko: "Hell yeah, that out pimps the squidinator any day!"
so which one are you? :)

say the second one and make me happy :D

neko

Likes Dirt
I'm both. I know that it doesn't matter who's bike is better but deep down, I'm still comparing.

I have a thing for Oranges, never ridden one, just like the look.
As far as I'm concerned, that thing is absolutely pimptastic!

You win, wee lad.

Broken200

Likes Dirt
e-13 chain guide

I am after a black (mountain-x 40t) 4 arm e-13 chainguide just like the one you have but can't seem to find one anywhere. I assume you got Nerang Mtb Centre to order yours. If so, how long and roughly how much? I was in the shop the week before you must have gotten your bike together cause there was a lot of unusual big $$$ stock on display, ie X-works Dorados.

GSXR

Likes Bikes
That bike is fully sick mate. The rotors are on the right way, they can't be fitted any other way. Those forks work awesome so much better than the flexy old dorados. It's so much more factory than the black foes.

lotec

Banned
dorados flexy? rotors CANT be fitted on the other way? i dont think you have any idea what your talking about man......... maybe the old dorados arnt as stiff as my monsters but who would notice it? and the rotors do go on the other way, why wouldnt they?

ride4fun

Likes Dirt
GSXR knows his stuff....

The bolt area on one side of the rotor is recessed in and the other side is flat so it will only bolt up on one side.

the e-13 was roughly $300 and the whole bike was ordered through Nerang Mtb Centre.

See yas all on sunday :)