Hack

Likes Bikes
At last I have my baby with its new paint job and forks. It's now nice and light and pedals like a dream.

Forks: 06 Boxxer World Cup
Bars: Easton Monkey BAr
Deraileur(spelling???): 07 SRAM X9
Seat: FIZIK Gobi
Seat Post: Thompson Elte
Wheels and hubs: Mavic 721 with Hope Bulb hubs. Waiting on front wheel and hub.
Brakes: Avid Juicy 5
Stem: SIC direct mount
Cranks: Race Face Diablos
Chain Device: E.Thirteen

Attachments

Hack

Likes Bikes
Thanks Dave.
I am up for a ride most of the time. My friend and I are regulars to Timbrel park, Rodd Point And Five Dock Park. So we will probably see you down there.

Jimmy401

Likes Dirt
haha possum!!!! little do you know, i was riding that at BA the other day, and was there when your forks came back, looks sooo much hotter in person. Nice rig.

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looking sooooo nice mate. ive got an old 222 and i love that thing. would kill to have a 224, ride her hard and give us some action shots.

benji boy

Likes Dirt
he does ride her hard:p nice work possum get us some pics of inside the swingarm ay?

benji see u at threders

Hack

Likes Bikes
AAAAHHH, it doesnt look like Squids bike. Well i hope not at lest. Yes Ben i will get some photos of the swingarm up tomorrow night.

mtbmamma

Likes Dirt
Hey Mtbmamma .Is hack Oscar?

Im guessing you live at fivedock to then.If so my sister would like to go for a ride with you sometime.She is a member on the forums.
PM me or get your sister to do so. I would love to go out for a ride. And Pete..........do I know you???????:D

Mo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
got a Nicolair color scheme on it...

i wish i could have of those parked...

nick89_

Likes Dirt
Don't go trying to water plane that again like Matt did at Oxford Falls once upon a time.....:) . Looking real nice Oscar. Where did you get the paintjob done?

B1KR BOI

Likes Dirt
Mmmm loving it Oscar! Great spec and im loving the Ti spring as well. Looks better in the flesh!

Greg

Last edited: