24"/26" rigids

pienano

Likes Bikes
hey guys,
i am hopefully getting a new bike in a week or 2 and not sure if i want to go for a proper DJ bike or a street bike, is street riding easy to get into? anyways can people please post up pics of their 24" bikes or 26" with rigids? plain bike shots and or action shots are ok.
Thank you guys.

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
just look through PYR (post your ride)
and you can get bikes thats suitible for dirt and street, you dont have to have a dirt OR street bike

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
^ running them on a norco ryde, also running pike 454's on a stp lowered to 70 - 100mm.

The pikes are light but sometimes feel like they are going to snap when I flatland the bowl (yes I have amazing flatland abilitys).

The atomlabs would run on the front of a freight train easily and provide alot more pop than the pike's. So much more I'm considering getting rebates (rigids) to try out!

In conclusion if your learning to ride I'd go for the suspension forks with 100mm travel as it will protect your wrists and ancles more until you get some flow and smooth jumping abilitys. If you are coming from bmx I would seriously consider something more rigid as you will appreciate and understand how the bike handles.

Trialsguy

Rhythm Imports
Here is a shot of my NS Capital:

very sad to say I have only had the opportunity to ride this thing about 5 times in the last 6 months! if anyone is interested in buying it let me know!
It only weighs 9.7kg... Loads more pics HERE