24" inter-emo jeans dirt/park/street..Team Royb10 & Patto vs Tristan & Callan

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Yeah no worries dude. I'm in the middle of exams at the moment too, but whenever i get a break or finish i go for a ride. If you can't get vids it's all good, exams take priority for the moment. When do you end?

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Ok boys, this arvo for a study break i went riding around the school... Found a picnic table next to a 3 stair... Dragged it up and put the end up on the 2nd step so it was like angled up the stairs...

I then started bunny hopping up onto it then of the end to the top of the stairs... Then thought.. Why not chuck a barrie in there, so it was a bunny hop up onto the table to bar spin out.

The best thing was i got it on film on my phone so she is going to be our quick set to get the ball rolling again =]

Also i am setting, cos lachie's bike is back at his place and wont have it back for a while...

Vid up soon...

Patto

soty

Likes Dirt
Wow Patto.. You sure are loving barries.. Your fluke one after school fails to convince me of your consistency. :rolleyes:

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Wow Patto.. You sure are loving barries.. Your fluke one after school fails to convince me of your consistency. :rolleyes:
Yeah, that was cool =p still cant get em' consistent though which sucks.. But on nicks bike bunny hop barries are pretty easy cos he has narrow bars, my bike is just too heavy and has too wide bars.. lol, when i cut the bars down it should be sweet =]

Here are the photos....

Me crashing one ~

Me landing one (scetch, but landed) ~

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fuck Patto didnt that kill your shoulder dude? Nice game anyway fellas.

Whos the kid talking he sounds like 12 lol.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
I think we'll take a letter on this one. Unless Callan can get the barspin. I'm hopeless at them off drops.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Yeah, thats cool, that means evens then =] Patto managed to get fly out barries now, patto happy =]

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Ok, it is done =] Lachie did it and has made the next set also...

Just need to upload the vids first =]