24Hr racing advice

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
unrelated but if i were to catch some TDU stages in 2 wks where would be next best place after fox ck to ride?
O'halloran Hill will be good if it gets a bit of rain in the week prior. Eagle could provide some fun, and if it's still overgrown, some scary moments.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
And those 20.1A batteries I bought were fucking useless. Wouldn't charge up. Barely lasted 2 and 1 hour out of the 5hrs they should have run for. Thank god for all my other lights and batteries. They head back today
Any update on those batteries? I need to extend my run time, hopefully without spending a gazillion bucks.

And how are your Cleanskins holding up? I want to run a 100% Gloworm system for simplicity, but again, I don't want to spend a gazillion bucks

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Any update on those batteries? I need to extend my run time, hopefully without spending a gazillion bucks.

And how are your Cleanskins holding up? I want to run a 100% Gloworm system for simplicity, but again, I don't want to spend a gazillion bucks
Mate, the batteries have been sorted. As I suspected the PCBs were rooted and they replaced them and rebuilt the batteries. I haven't run them properly but they both charge up to full which they wouldn't do before....With the 1500 lumen lights she runs we should get 6hrs out of each light and battery pack combo (6A in the light and 20.1A accessory battery). The cleanskin lights are good. My mate runs the duo and I have a few solos that I run for for helmet lights. The solo gets great battery life being an 8.8A battery. There is a set of ay-ups on FB on the QLD MTB buy/swap/sell section at the mo for $300. 2 lights and 3 batteries...

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Mate, the batteries have been sorted. As I suspected the PCBs were rooted and they replaced them and rebuilt the batteries. I haven't run them properly but they both charge up to full which they wouldn't do before....With the 1500 lumen lights she runs we should get 6hrs out of each light and battery pack combo (6A in the light and 20.1A accessory battery). The cleanskin lights are good. My mate runs the duo and I have a few solos that I run for for helmet lights. The solo gets great battery life being an 8.8A battery. There is a set of ay-ups on FB on the QLD MTB buy/swap/sell section at the mo for $300. 2 lights and 3 batteries...
Good outcome.

Can I bug you for a link?