26"/ 2 vs2 /Intermediate, Street, Park and dirt/Derelikt & Matt_82 vs volcanoman&co.

derelikt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Heres the dealio, anybody up for some team action, If you hurry, You can set first.

Last edited:

MATT_82

Likes Bikes and Dirt
do a team one derro "Derelikt and Matt_82 vs Anyone who can get a team together"

EDIT: im in, someone get a team together and F.A.R.K us

Last edited:

volcanoman

Likes Bikes
youre on! its a little wet down here in bairnsdale (watch the news and you will know what im talking about) but it should be fine by this arvo or tomorrow. our skatepark is fully underwater so its gonna have to be dirt and street to start off with, if thats ok with you?

im entering with clowny 01

did we get in quick enough to set first, or would you like to?

Last edited:

volcanoman

Likes Bikes
only one of us has to do the trick yeah? and street is not accessable at the moment so we will set the first trick on a dirt jump

yeah we got a trick. volcanoman has got it on his camera but i dont know when he's gona put it on his computer.. he said that he'd post it up tonight sometime

derelikt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok im taking a video tomorrow, so if yours isn't posted by tomorrow night then its my set.

Frazzle

Likes Dirt
^^^^ We dont even see you land it. How do your two opponents know that you got your foot back on?

volcanoman

Likes Bikes
wheres the trust??:p yeah i loaded the video onto the site and as you can see it cuts out 3/4 of the way through. i can film another one tomorrow giving the weather is ok.