26" 32h rims

Mr_hANky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 26" 32h black rims to suit DJ bike
Price: ....
Extra info: ideally if someone has an ex721 in new condition floating around that is 32h ill grab that.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I think I have some Hope Pro 2s on 721s at home, 20mm front, 135 x 10mm boltup rear. Let me check tonight. Would these suit?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have a brand new never assembled Mavic ex729. I got it to build a wheel, but that isn't going to happen. Shoot me an offer via pm. Post will be from Newcastle.

Ideate

Item: 26" 32h black rims to suit DJ bike
Price: ....
Extra info: ideally if someone has an ex721 in new condition floating around that is 32h ill grab that.
I have a pair of 823's on Gold Hope with bolt through and 142 (in at the moment).. all in NEW condition and straight as an arrow.

Also have a pair of dark blue Spank Spoons (one laced to front Hope Pro 4). Also brand new.

binner

Hath shat hymself
mavics a plenty 32 in da hole

I have a few 721's not being used... I'll check tonite...pretty sure I have a great 721 rim, a black 721 laced to a TN 20 mm front hub and a 721 black rim

binner

Hath shat hymself
only saying this once....

That would be great thanks

> 1 X mavic ex721 grey 32 hole RIM only in 7/10 condition, few lil scratches but true

> 1 X mavic ex721 black rim laced to a KOOZER red anno 142 X 12 hub with double butted spokes. Straight n true in 8/10 condition

> 1 X mavic ex721 front wheel, TN hub 20 mm, double butted spokes. 8/10 condition. Straight n true.

PM for more ....

Thanks,

Binkunt

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Ok checked wheels. Black 32h 721s laced to black Hope 2s with 2mm spokes. Front is 20mm and rear is bolt up 10mm. Spokes are tight and wheel straight, bit dirty with the odd small scratch 9/10 overall.

If you are keen I'll dig out the rear and photo.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk