26" Beginner, Street and Park, Matt_82 vs Flognoffsky

MATT_82

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey man, its still a fakie, i didnt have much 2 work with, whoever owned that house was looking at me like wtf so i only had one try at it before i bailed.

wheres your vid kennith

Newie

Likes Dirt
Technically a fakie but from the vid it looks like you went back only 3 - 5inches
I don't think he would be taking a letter on a 3inch fakie

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well considering he hasn't even done that. and it is in a BEGINNER thread. i believe he would. but we shall see if he posts a video up. by the way, is there a time limit as to how long they have to post them up?

derelikt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Iv'e seen him fakie longer than you P.J. , And isnt it 5 days on the time limit(Correct me if im wrong)

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
he probably can. but im not in this challenge. and i don't intend in being in a challenge until i actually get used to riding a hard tail again. i cant ride it for shit

MATT_82

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I will find a hill and get a good one tommorow after nurses building, or maybe now, i will see, its dark outside

he probably can. but im not in this challenge. and i don't intend in being in a challenge until i actually get used to riding a hard tail again. i cant ride it for shit
^it doesnt take that long to get used to a hardtail, took me like an hour to get fully used to it coming off my stinky

Last edited:

MATT_82

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Only been street/park riding like twice in that month
Got a few abubacus(whatever) today on the coping.

hurry up and post a vid kennith, can you at least set the next trick so i can get a vid of that.

Matt

Last edited: