26" DJ fork - which one?

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Yeah another +1 for cycling deal I have picked up plenty from them and always quick to post and honest if there is a problem.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Sorry dude, I did. But I was busy at the time and I did my usual thing, forgot to go back to it. Incoming!

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Flow-Rider

Burner
I wouldn't use revalations on a DJ bike honestly. They are built for AM riding, so they Don't have the compression valving for Jumping (Will blow through travel every time) and with the low speed comp wound on all the time the MoCo damper will fail very quickly.
Maybe if you put a manitou compression assembly into it... https://www.shockcraft.co.nz/abs-circus-expert-damper-kit-manitou.html
IF it's the early model Revs they will fall apart in no time, better off finding some cheap DJ Marzocchi's with the 20mm axle.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
IF it's the early model Revs they will fall apart in no time, better off finding some cheap DJ Marzocchi's with the 20mm axle.
Really? What's going to fall apart? And how much difference would there be in the old revs and the old pikes? (Genuine question, I figured them for a very similar fork)

The revs he's grabbing from me are old U-turn dual air.

The lyriks I had offered to me were old coil U-turn, definitely a stronger fork and can be slammed too.

@T-Rex if you're having any doubts of any kind let me know. I haven't boxed them up yet, and I can shoot you back the money as soon as it hits if you want.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Really? What's going to fall apart? And how much difference would there be in the old revs and the old pikes? (Genuine question, I figured them for a very similar fork)

The lyriks I had offered to me were old coil U-turn, definitely a stronger fork and can be slammed too.

@T-Rex if you're having any doubts of any kind let me know. I haven't boxed them up yet, and I can shoot you back the money as soon as it hits if you want.

They'll flex like hell to start with and they're not made for continuously bottoming out, wrong damper, air springs weren't the strongest, old pikes had wider bushing at the top too. Might be ok for a beginner or a light weight, I've used a set of old Revs back in the day for trail riding but dirt jumping is quite different to trail riding, the fork is getting pounded all the time and you nearly always fuck up and have a big bottom out.

T-Rex

Template denier

All good thanks Plank.