26" Frontflip.

Sputnick

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think we might actually need a Bag Jump for your frontie whips and frontie 360's. :cool:

And yes, I am going to make you attempt them haha

ILY!
Must ride soon!

Crowey

Likes Dirt
I think we might actually need a Bag Jump for your frontie whips and frontie 360's. :cool:

And yes, I am going to make you attempt them haha

ILY!
Must ride soon!
Bagjump would be epic. Just need a price. HIghly doubt I could get one.

Come to rampfest and then you can make me. Just bring yourself, don't ride then your parents wont get annoyed will they?

ILYMOAR!:)

Sputnick

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bagjump would be epic. Just need a price. HIghly doubt I could get one.

Come to rampfest and then you can make me. Just bring yourself, don't ride then your parents wont get annoyed will they?

ILYMOAR!:)
Hahaha nah fuck just bringing myself, we should be going in the new year some time. :cool:

Crowey

Likes Dirt
Hahaha nah fuck just bringing myself, we should be going in the new year some time. :cool:
Just tell your Mum to go make you a sandwich, then your Dad will be like :eek: you're cool:cool: you can go to Rampfest.

But yeah, I'll be out son hopefully, just got to heal up a bit, then we can finallyyy chill again.:D

Sputnick

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just tell your Mum to go make you a sandwich, then your Dad will be like :eek: you're cool:cool: you can go to Rampfest.

But yeah, I'll be out son hopefully, just got to heal up a bit, then we can finallyyy chill again.:D
Wow Ummm, don't completely understand that first part. But Meh.

Hellz Yeah!