26", intermediate, park, allstar v's Tristan23

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Hopefully i'll be able to film tomorrow before work, at about 930, so video might be up tomorrow night. If you can get it in the next day that'd be sweet too.

allstar

Likes Dirt
do you have your video...
i havent been able to take one yet cause it's been raining full on down here for the last two days

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Nup, no video yet. This is shocking. I'm working non-stop, and today when i wasn't it was windy as a 6 year old, and i had other plans. I'll cough up soon enough, i promise. Sat'd'y..:p

allstar

Likes Dirt
well it rained like a rainy day today so i wasnt able to get my vid... the weather is forecast fine tomorow so lets hope thats the case.

do you have your vid?

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Like Tasmania, it rained like a baby here today so video was a no-go. Hopefully tomorrow fine's up, but honestly, it's not looking good. Soon enough though.

allstar

Likes Dirt
i know, today was the first day of clear skies we've had in a week, but i had school:(
anyway tomorows weather looks good:p

allstar

Likes Dirt
sorry about the late reply, exams and weather have been the issue..

i've got the 180 tap it's not that good and if you want me to get a better vid i will...

i've also got my set which is a 360... nothing special but as you can see it was still wet so there wasnt much i could do.

click the pics

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Ok, i respect the fact it's been like what, 2 weeks? I'll take a letter for not getting a vid.

Freakin school though..i'm in the middle of trials! It's lame, and i just want to ride but i can't..

Hopefully soon i'll get some more vids..