26" | Intermediate | Street/Park | Ruckus_Lord vs. callan_robison

Drew.

Eats Squid
I want to play a game with someone. Street and Park. Doesn't bother me. Who's keen?

Last edited:

Drew.

Eats Squid
Hm, just realised it's going to be hard for me to return callans trick when he sets as I work 6am-6pm every weekday, so if callan sets sat arvo/sunday, i'm not going to be able to able to reply to it UNLESS it's a trick that can be done on flat ground/ledge (local street). Starting to think 7 days would be more suitable for some of us. Oh well.

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
how the fuck do you feeble without pegs....

and make it you can have 2 weekends, ASSUMING I ACTUALLY LAND THIS.

edit*

by the way, can you actually land this, i hope to god that you cant.

Last edited:

Drew.

Eats Squid
I've asked Ryan for a 7 day reply period, I don't want to bend the rules just for myself. So i've put the question to him.

Feeble without pegs, front wheel on the ledge, sprocket grinding along the ledge.

Yeah I can land it.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
i love you drew. callan, ill be fair impressed if you learn this in the 7 days. i have a feeling this F.A.R.K game is going to give some people a big step up in skill level.

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
I've asked Ryan for a 7 day reply period, I don't want to bend the rules just for myself. So i've put the question to him.

Feeble without pegs, front wheel on the ledge, sprocket grinding along the ledge.

Yeah I can land it.
argh I don't want to wreck my chain and or sprocket.

you said intermediate, this is like hard shit.

by the way, what other tricks have you got in mind?

Last edited:

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
tis a cool trick i might keep it in mind... might just give me the upper hand on norcopinner.

Ryan

Radministrator
Do it on your back pedal, keep your brakes on to stop the bike from sliding down.

Since you guys both agree to it, a 7 day reply is fine.