26", middle class (whats it called?) , Street and Park,

Likes Dirt
any one want to have a go at this???

No posting shit saying "i'll go but i'm away for the next week"

Ben.

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
pretty sure you take a letter since it has been 5 days since i posted up my trick.
Therefore

Ben=F
Richard=

your set

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
to an extent. he span into mellow tranny where as i span into a bank. difference even though it may not seem like it.
Ok,

1. What the fuck is span? Sounds like some sort of disease which eats your oesophagus.

2. You didn't spin "into a bank"..you landed on flat and rolled down the bank..

Get your facts straight Ricky...

I think you guys can both stay on no letter because, as posted by Ryan in the FARK rules, they've ditched the 5 day rule to however long it takes to have a video posted.

Stop trying to get ahead of the other, this is about pushing yourself and having fun..quit the whinging shit.

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok,

1. What the fuck is span? Sounds like some sort of disease which eats your oesophagus.

2. You didn't spin "into a bank"..you landed on flat and rolled down the bank..

Get your facts straight Ricky...

I think you guys can both stay on no letter because, as posted by Ryan in the FARK rules, they've ditched the 5 day rule to however long it takes to have a video posted.

Stop trying to get ahead of the other, this is about pushing yourself and having fun..quit the whinging shit.
1. Should i say spinned? Please refrain from using profanities Tristan. Its just Highly immature.
2. Maybe,
3. I was thinking about spinning Box hill spine and still am so really I am pushing myself.

deaks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was that neccisary? There's a vid of it posted in the phat vids section....

Can you spin spines? Do you even ride? Or do you just spend all your time trolling on forums?
no i cannot spin spines, yes i can ride, and no i do not spend all my time trolling on forums

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
1. Should i say spinned? Please refrain from using profanities Tristan. Its just Highly immature.
2. Maybe,
3. I was thinking about spinning Box hill spine and still am so really I am pushing myself.
You say spun. Eg. I spun of the spine